Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A, B, or C?

My take on Chapter 26 - I remember when I interviewed for a Youth Pastor position one time and the senior pastor of the church really wanted to know what my "Eschatology" was.  At the time I was 24 years old and all I knew for sure, 100%, was that Jesus was coming back and I needed to be ready.  So that was my answer 11 years ago.  Now after reading more books than I can count and listening to countless sermons my answer is this.......Jesus is coming back and I need to be ready!  

My take on Chapter 27 - My faith informs my actions.  Look at my actions and I will discover where or in what I place my faith.  In the cross of Christ alone I place my faith and by that act all my actions are radically affected! This has been a killer study.  I really appreciate all the blogging and reading everyone has done!  2 more weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment